Nationally recognized for leadership and dedication to the insurance profession, my primary expertise is property & casualty coverage analysis and interpretation. Over 28 years of “hands on” experience with insurance specifications, policy forms, claims and contract integration, Scott’s focus remains as a policyholder and agent’s E&O advocate. Expertise includes: Agent E&O; Policy Holder Advocate; Expert Witness; Certificate of Insurance (COI) tracking and compliance.
Expert Witness – Litigation Support
Few can explain property & casualty in layman’s terms better than me.
Nationally recognized as in the top 1% of all insurance professionals for his leadership and dedication to the insurance profession, Scott is an insurance industry expert that brings extensive experience in all aspects of property & casualty insurance coverage and interpretation. After 28 years of “hands on” experience with insurance specifications, policy forms, claims, safety programs, HR coordination and contract integration, Scott’s focus remains as a policyholder and agent’s E&O advocate.
Certificate of Insurance Tracking & Compliance
- COI Tracking, better compliance
- Staff available to work on other projects
- Audit time is a breeze – no more overpayments
- Manage COIs In One Centralized Location
- Automate Certificate and Endorsement Collection
- Generate Insightful Internal and External Risk Reports
- Quickly Set Up, Train Users & Receive Ongoing Support
- No Installation Necessary
- Intitial visitation/consultation
- Complete read and review of all policies, manuals, handbooks, etc.
- Industry specific Evaluation Checklist
- Findings and recommendations consulation
- Renewal Negotiations
- Followup review of all policies
Risk Manager – Year Round Expertise on Staff
Your turn key solution for shopping your insurance. GCRM is point of contact everything insurance related. You send all interested parties to your insurance advisor who does all the work on your behalf. Eliminate the grind of the renewal process. Eliminate the inherent conflict of interest with the independent voice.
Start Up Business
- Initial consultation
- Industry specific checklists
- Best practices white paper
- Followup consultation